Penance | Purple Stretch & Wrap Rosary Bracelet | Small & Medium
Imagine having a rosary bracelet that goes with everything you own, along with being a perfect companion during Lent and Advent.
It's unique and stunning.
Let this beautiful purple bracelet be a daily reminder not only to pray the rosary and to always prepare your heart for the Lord. Wait for Him. Seek Him. Prepare your heart.
This beautiful gemstone rosary bracelet features:
- Amethyst beads as the paters and purple Aquaterra beads as the aves.
- Each of our stretch and wrap rosary bracelets is a full rosary.
- Small rosary bracelets do not include the first three aves.
- Each bracelet also includes a “bookmark” crucifix medal.
- This medal is moveable and can help you keep track of where you are at in your rosary as you pray throughout your day.
- Each bracelet is strung on durable elastic making it easy to stretch and wrap around your wrist without fear of snapping it.
In Christianity, the color purple connotes penance, humility, melancholy, and waiting.
In Mass, we see this color during Advent, Lent, and funerals. However, we also see it in the Sacrament of Reconciliation during which the priest wears a purple stole.